Sign up to never miss a deal!

  • Save and watch items
  • Follow categories
  • Message or follow this seller

Item may be too far from your current location

$250

3-D Brows

It's time to get rid of the pencil and the time it takes to do your brows. Microbladed Eyebrows are a semi permanent tattoo of the eyebrows. It last 1-3 years and is a two part process. The fist appointment completed 80% of the desired brow and is $200. The second appointment is 6 weeks later completing the remaining 20% of brow and is $50.

I am a FULLY licensed Microblading Technician. I take pride in my work and love the transformation of the eyebrows. I truly care about your brow happiness. Message me and come see me at my Spa for this GREAT price. Read Less Read Less Read Less

Available in the following communities
Marysville, WA Buy and Sell

seller info

Profile picture?fit=crop&height=50&width=50

Jamie

1 Item
© 2020 VarageSale, inc. All Rights Reserved.