Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
Post a photo of the item you want to sell along with as much info as possible, such as: dimensions, how old, condition and price.
• ONE PHOTO PER ITEM. You may use the comment section to provide alternate views of your item. STOCK PHOTOS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
• ONE CATEGORY PER ITEM. Select the best category for your item and only post it once.
• ONE ITEM PER PHOTO unless being sold as a "lot" you should only have one item in each photo.
• If you have your item listed on another site, note in the description the item is "CROSS POSTED.”
When a member expresses interest such as "I want it" or "interested" you must give them a minimum of 12 hours to make mutually agreed upon arrangements. After 12 hours you can move on the next person in line that expressed interest on your listing. Members can write interested or use the green interested button to indicate interest. Order will go by who commented first, except for tagged names. A question is considered to be a place in line.
Tagging a member does not put that member in line; an individual must post interest personally.
Only comment on items you are serious about buying in a timely manner.
Sending a personal message to the seller without commenting is against the rules and can have you removed from the community. This goes for both sellers and buyers.
We do not allow Make An Offer, OBO, or trades. We do not do allow sell in advance listings. Any listing with that info may be deleted without notice. We also do not allow first come, first serve. No way to monitor that.
If selling for a friend or family member, you must be the one to coordinate the transaction as well as be there when the transaction takes place if the item is not in your possession. You are the member so therefore you are the one responsible.
Do not offer a member a lower price for their item on their listing. After you comment, send them a personal message with your offer. If an offer is made in a comment, it will be deleted without notice.
Mark your item’s status accordingly. Once arrangements have been made for pick up, reserve the item for that buyer. Once the item has been sold and picked up, mark the item sold. The listing will self-delete in 7 days. Listings that self-delete are counted in VarageSale stats program, Top Member.
Personal information (such as your address and/or phone number) should NEVER be provided on a post. We also do not allow pick up arrangements to be discussed in a listing. Always use personal messages (PM’s) to relay sensitive information. Any listing or comment containing personal info or pick up arrangements will be deleted without notice.
We do not allow minors. Must be 18 and out of school.
All new members must have a clear profile pic of themselves for the first 60 days.
In order to be an active member of our community, you MUST use your real Facebook account and name. It must be ACCESSIBLE at all times. We do not allow fake profiles, business profiles, duplicate profiles, or profiles for an animal/pet. There will be NO exceptions. If we find that your Facebook account is not accessible, you will be temporarily suspended till account is accessible. To learn more:
• This is a "buyers beware marketplace," it is your responsibility to check over all items before paying for them. We do not have a return or exchange policy.
• We as administrators are not responsible for the accuracy of any post or the condition of any items. We are simply here to monitor and assist. We do not profit in any way from this group. We do it on a VOLUNTEER BASIS simply to give you an opportunity to clear out some clutter and make some cash. Please be nice to us.
• Here is a list of VarageSale’s prohibitive list of items:
• We reserve the right to remove any member from the community at any time.