Item may be too far from your current location
Store your memories in this neat mid-Century Book Shelf Scrap Book and Album. It’s a beautiful album to keep precious photos & memories safe, so you can cherish them for a lifetime. The Book Shelf Scrap Book and Album were made like fine books, to fit standard library shelves.
- Published by Educational Press (New York). Copyright 1931, 1950
- Book Shelf Scrap Books and Albums were available in three sizes. These two books are both Size C in 11.25”W x 14.5”H. Will hold up to five-column newspaper clippings.
- Made using standard book-making methods, on standard bookmaking machinery.
- Beautiful library-quality cover, grained to simulate leather
- Original Mid-Century paper dust cover
- Over 200 pages, sewn together with heavy linen thread
- Ideal for snapshots, press notices, news clippings, advertisements, historical and genealogical records, business archives, school/college memorabilia, military service records, manuscripts, drawings, prints, programs, photographs, and similar material.
- Will not bulge when filled because alternate pages are perforated & can to be torn out as permanent pages are pasted up. The stubs which remain compensate the thickness of pasted-in material, avoiding bulging.
- Extra-strong, long-fiber paper; finished to accept ink writing; will last as long as rag paper.
- Conveniently displays memorabilia for individuals, families, & businesses.
- Excellent vintage condition; all pages are blank & unused
- Two Available . Blue cover with vertical gold lines along the edge & brown cover with horizontal gold lines. PRICED INDIVIDUALLY.
This vintage scrap book looks like a fine book!
Available in the following communities
Morton, IL & Surrounding Area
seller infoVisit Seller's Store
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later