Item may be too far from your current location
For runners and cyclists alike, this watch is in great shape. This is what was considered a top of the line running watch in 2015-2016. It has now been replaced by two newer models (630 and 645). However, it works just as it did on day 1. I have used it everyday for my runs for almost 4 years. Speaks to its longevity.
- Its battery, GPS, wifi, etc. functionalities have not deteriorated one bit over the years. The software technology is up to par with a new 620 watch.
- The wrist band itself has deteriorated, due to daily usage. But it grips just fine and it has been cleaned. You may also buy a new wrist band from Garmin or Ebay (third-party companies) for about $15 to $60.
- The watch is still up to date and Garmin publishes updates often enough to still be in their active line of watches.
- Includes the charger cable.
- You may also pick up an optional HRM Band, for free. It is cleaned up. Consider it a free add-on.
Any tech or Garmin-device details can be found here:
Reason for selling is wanting to upgrade to a 645 music watch before I move overseas.
Available in the following communities
West Island of Montreal
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later